Remember, Membership Has Its Privileges!
1. Growth in New Business. As a Business Owner, get new, extra Business using available
open time slots in your schedule, empty seats, etc., to improve your backlog.
2.Without spending up-front cash (as in advertising or buying leads), join the ICRE Business
Referral Cooperative, which is a Business Resource Group.
3. A No-Risk, Trial Membership is available and you are free to opt-out of ICRE at any time.
4. Referrals are from ICRE Members, who are Business Owners, with no need to offer
discounts on quotes for this new, extra business.
5. Also, ICRE Members WANT TOrefer prospects beyond the ICRE Membership.
6. Gain added professional experience using available opportunities that come from fellow
ICRE Members who get paid for referring each other new business.
7. Use ICRE resources to negotiate with clients who can't afford your proposals, or are
buying from a competitor. Enjoy a higher closing ratio and improve your bottom line.
8. An increase in sales of 5-15% results in a significant cash flow improvement and
enhanced net profit at the end of each quarter.
9.With over 35 years of experience (since 1982), use a proven approach that offers a
business boost that’s more than profitable. Obtain services and supplies for your
operation at net cash cost.
10.If this makes sense, then use ICRE to help serve your business needs. We want
to establish how this is a win-win approach for Business Owners.